- Measuring and monitoring biological diversity: standard methods for amphibians by Heyer, WR, MA Donnelley, RW McDiarmid, LC Hayek and MS Foster.
A great text and guideline for anyone monitoring amphibian populations in the field.
- Monitoring Amphibians in Latin America: A Manual to Coordinate Efforts (in Spanish, PDF)
by Karen Lips, Jamie Rieser and Bruce Young.
- Maya Monitoring Project
Maya Forest Anuran Monitoring Project from 2000; modeled after NAAMP for the Las Cuevas Chiquibal Forest Reserve, Belize
North American Amphibian Monitoring Program (USA-USGS)
Reptile amphibian and fish conservation in the Netherlands (Dutch)
- USGS Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative, Southeast Region
- InforNatura-- NatureServe website for conservation information of amphibians, birds and mammals in Latin America and the Caribbean
- National Park Service's Inventory and Monitoring program-- a network of regional monitoring programs whose local focus reflect the regions' top priorities. The National National Capital Region Network (NCRN) has a program on amphibians.
This list is not complete. If you know of sites or other resources that would be useful to include, please contact us.